I am scheduled for a Solo Photo Show at the Scugog Council for the Arts In Port Perry, Tuesday through Saturday of January 5-26 ,11am-4pm. There is an opening reception January 5 , 1-3 pm.
The following Executive Committee positions are coming to the end of their term on June 30th, 2019. We are now calling for nominations.
- Secretary – One nomination received.
- Program and Education Director
- Competitions Director – Bob Wilson will continue in his 2nd term
Nominations should be received no later than December 12th.
Christmas Social – Dec 12, 2018
- Bring a small plate of TREATS / Finger foods.
- Spouse & Family are welcome
- Thank you to members who have submitted slide shows for this evening.
- If you have prints for display or would like to make a short presentation on recent trip or projects, please contact Sharad asap.
Sensor Cleaning – Bharat Mistry
- New Date: Jan 23, 2019
- Please register on-line
Download your copy here:
Also see past issues at : https://www.oshawacameraclub.ca/occmembers/past-newsletters/
OCC Executive Positions
- Secretary – 1 nomination received
- Program and Education
- Competitions – Bob Wilson will continue in his 2nd term in this role
- All members are encouraged to volunteer for any position
- All nominations must be received by the current executive by Dec. 12
- Final slate of candidates for each position will be communicated to the membership in January
- If more that one person is interested in serving in any position, a vote (either electronic or at a meeting) by the membership will take place
- Newly elected members will shadow their duties until July 1st, when they will officially take office
If you would like to pursue any of the above positions, please have a look in the members handbook to go over the details of the requirements and responsibilities for each of the positions. We encourage to be part of the team and welcome your input in the direction of the club.